We believe in baptizing in Jesus name and receiving the Holy Ghost because the Bible says: "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." (Acts 2:38). Also Acts 8:16, Acts 10:48, and Acts 19:5. These scriptures fulfill Matthew 28:19.
- "One Lord, one faith, one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5)
- To provide a place of deliverance, healing, and refuge for lost souls
- Teaching , from God's word, to provide biblical and spiritual balance that shapes/us people for living the Apostle's doctrine.
- To create an atmosphere of praise and worship that welcomes that spirit of Lord and testifies to the goodness of God.
- Love, care and fellowship that will nurture and provide for people's needs and draw them closer to each other and to the Lord.
- We believe in one God and hold this a strong value within our religion. "Hear O Israel the Lord our God is one Lord" (Deuteronomy 6:4)
- "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone" (Ephesians 2:20)
"Bringing in Souls that they Might be Saved"
- To fulfill our mission statement, so that Grace United Holiness Church with God's help can not only change lives, but lead souls to Jesus Christ.